Thursday 14 July 2011

Artists All Around Part III

Please note that all the photos on this blog have been submitted by the artists and therefore I have consent to use them for this project. The AGC does not own the rights to these images or works and any further use of these images or works requires written consent from the artists directly.


Michelle Spice Photography, Canada

Working with natural light inspires me as I feel it captures the raw beauty of my subjects. I specialize in family photography, and enjoy bringing out the personalities of each family member.
Freedom

Bare Bones

Waiting for the Wind


Liane Pinel, Canada
Twitter: @LianePinelPhoto
"I would like people to see just how much our individual choices can change our world with a ripple effect just as water drops from the sky can effect the level of an ocean. We CAN make a difference, one drop at a time." Artist/photographer Liane Pinel takes the tiny to the magnificent in a breath. Her attention to the smallest details in her macro work and to the fantastic color and clarity of her liquid in motion work leaves you wanting more.
Spring Kiss

Moving UP in the World

Soft Lily

Sian Red


Roberta Murray, Canada

I approach photography much the same as the Pictorialist photographers of the late 19th century to tell a more personal, interpretative story based more on my dreams and imagination than reality. I combine traditional techniques, historical ideas and contemporary tools, using the camera more as a paintbrush than a mechanical device in creating my images. In the series Subliminal, I use controlled motion blur, multiple exposures, and careful blending to recreate these dreamlike subliminal scenes or the feelings they produce. My work is not process driven though - it's the feelings of the image and how the viewer interprets them that matter most.

Field Workers

La Playa

Parkland County

Summer Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment